An individualized tutoring plan will be created to address your child’s unique learning needs whether we are providing intensive remediation for Dyslexia, subject matter expertise, or helping with study skills and organization and other learning challenges impacted by executive function.
- Individualized match between student and teacher
- Research-based programs
- Sessions are 1 hour and scheduled on an ongoing basis
- School advocacy available upon request
- Progress closely monitored
- Offered online as necessary, in person preferred.
- Financial assistance may be available
Our educators specialize in the teaching of literacy skills and learning strategies at all levels, as well as subject specific tutoring. Students with Dyslexia, or who require language-based literacy intervention, will be paired with a Certified Structured Literacy Instructor trained in Orton-Gillingham methodologies. Tutoring will be ongoing, and every effort will be made to ensure a successful long-term relationship between the student and the teacher. Communication between our tutor and the student’s classroom teacher is strongly encouraged. Parents receive session notes to stay abreast of progress.