An individualized teaching plan will be created to address your child’s unique learning needs whether we are providing intensive remediation for Dyslexia, subject matter expertise, or helping with study skills and organization and other learning challenges impacted by executive function.
- Individualized match between student and teacher
- Research-based programs
- Sessions are 1 hour and scheduled on an ongoing basis
- School advocacy available upon request
- Progress closely monitored
- Offered online as necessary, in person preferred.
- Financial assistance may be available
Our educators specialize in the teaching of literacy skills and learning strategies at all levels, as well as math and science. Students requiring language-based literacy intervention will be paired with a Certified Structured Literacy Instructor who utilizes Orton-Gillingham methodologies. The one-on-one teaching will be ongoing, and every effort will be made to ensure a successful long-term relationship between the student and the teacher. Communication between the one-on-one teacher and the student’s classroom teacher is strongly encouraged. Parents receive weekly session notes to stay abreast of progress.