100% of your donation supports scholarships for students in need.
A tax-deducatible gift to our scholarship fund:
- Offers lower-income families a lifeline for their struggling learner
- Breaks the cycle of poverty
$70–provides 1 week of tutoring for a child in need.
$280–provides 1 month of tutoring for a child in need.
$900–provides 1 full psychoeducational assessment for a child in need.
$2,800–provides 1 year of tutoring for a child in need.
You will be transferred to our secure Giving Matters Page through the Community Foundation of Middle TN.
If you are interested in sponosoring a student OR becoming a sustaining member, please contact email@example.com
*If you would prefer to send a check, please make it payable to “Learning Matters” and send it to P.O. Box 150175, Nashville, TN 37215, or call us at (615) 739-0546.
More ways to help…
Choose Learning Matters on your Amazon Smile account.
Link your Kroger Plus card to Learning Matters (NPO# 53094) by following these steps:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 53094 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.