Every parent knows it takes a village to raise a child. However, if that child has a learning difference, you also need to arm yourself with information. You are not alone and don’t need to navigate this journey by yourself. Join us, learn, and be supported! All are welcome!
Join us for Community Coffee Hour! If you are a parent of a child who struggles to learn or is impacted by a learning difference, such as Dyslexia or ADHD and you…
- Have questions and concerns about your
- Want to connect with other parents
- Are advocating for your child in school
- Want to hear other’s strategies and ideas
- Want to be heard…or just listen
Community Coffee Hour: Anxiety and the Diverse Learner
Postponed until further notice.
Learning Matters, Inc.
3511 Belmont Ave.
(enter through parking lot at the corner of Graybar Ln. and Richards Rd.)
Nashville, TN 37215
Google maps link